EMT- Per Diem
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Provides care for the critically ill or injured patient from referral point contact or prehospital scene until the patient is relinquished to the accepting medical facility.
Practices within the designated scope of practice as defined by the Board of Medical Practice of the State of Delaware, St. Francis Hospital, and the State of Delaware Basic Life Support Standing Orders.
- Registered EMT-B in the State of Delaware
- National Registry certification required
- 1 to 2 years of experience as an actively practicing EMT for a pre-hospital emergency medical services agency (preferred)
- AHA Healthcare Provider CPR/AED
- High School Graduate or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- PHTLS (or the ability to obtain within 1st year of employment)
- State of Delaware Emergency Vehicle Operators License (or the ability to obtain within 6 months)
- NIMS ICS 100, 200, 700, and 800 (or the ability to obtain within 6 months of employment)
Job Number: 00174081
Location: Wilmington, DE
Organization Name: Saint Francis Healthcare
Facility: SFDE – St. Francis Healthcare Service
Employment Type: Part time