Image Review Clerk
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19901
TransCore (TRN), a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:?ROP) is seeking two full-time Image Review Clerks to join our team based in Dover, Delaware.
?Job Summary:? ?Image Review Clerk will properly identify the plate types and enter prefixes for all license plates for automobiles, truck and motorcycles.?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Accurately identify state/province plate types for processing
- Void images utilizing correct disposition codes
- Monitor picture quality of images reviewed for potential lane problems
- Identify and process at least 250 images per hour after initial training period while maintaining established accuracy standards
- Use guide for prefixes and types issued for reference.
- In the case an image needs to be voided because it is unreadable, it is necessary to maintain the contractual agreement guidelines.
- Responsible to consistently check the image quality and give feedback to their supervisor to assure optimum picture quality taken by the cameras out in the lanes.
- Assist with training and may be called up to assist with telephone coverage when the call volume is extremely high.
Education:? High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Correctly identify all Delaware plates and use correct prefixes
- Correctly identify other state plates for processing
- Void images for correct disposition reasons
- Monitor picture quality of the image for potential lane problems
- After training, identify an average of 250 ? 300 plates per hour
- Assist with training of new employees
- Attention to detail
- 8000 ? 9000 kph
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Current TransCore employees submit a Job Opportunity Application, signed by your current supervisor to HR; requisition number IMAGE07062 A & B. and visit www.transcore.com/careers to apply.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO