Inventory Control Coordinator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Middletown, DE 19709
Inventory Control Coordinator (WD30085584308)
What you will do
- Responsible fordeveloping a logistics strategy to optimize product delivery tocustomers.
- Enhances productworkflow by analyzing and developing logistics plans that affect production,distribution, and inventory.
- Manages andmaintains compliance within company procedures for distribution and inventorymanagement to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost.
- Operates acrossmultiple functions and interfaces with internal and external customers andsuppliers.
How you will do it
The position’s primary responsibilities arecontrol and coordination of the District inventory operation.
Service – Order Job Specific Forms Facility Maintenance – Ship and receive material daily. – Keep warehouseorganized. – Maintains all shipping and receipts logs. – Understanding andexecution of procedures and processes for receipts, issues and transfer of allmaterials.
What we look for
- Required – HighSchool Diploma or GED – Strong organizational skills, positive attitude,excellent follow-through, and an ability to learn quickly.
- Possess a validdriver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements.
- Excellentcommunication and teamwork with technicians, office staff, and centralizeddispatcher required.
- Excellent computerand mathematical skills.
- Ability to workindependently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to passa drug and background check.
- Must be able to liftup to 70lb Preferred
- Forkliftcertification a plus.
- 1-3 yearspurchasing/inventory experience.
- 1-2 years ofwarehouse experience.
Clarios, is a world leader inadvanced energy storage solutions. We partner with our customers to meetincreasing market demand for smarter applications, on a global scale. Our16,000 employees develop, manufacture and distribute a portfolio of evolvingbattery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle. Technologies thatdeliver uniquely sustainable, next-generation performance, and bringreliability, safety and comfort to everyday lives. We add value at every linkin the supply chain, contributing to the progress of the communities we serveand the planet we all share. Learn more about Clarios at .
Clarios, LLC is an equalemployment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status asa qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protectedby law. For more information, please view EEO isthe Law, EEO isthe Law (supplement), and PayTransparency Non-discrimination. If you are an individual with adisability and you require an accommodation during the application process,please email .
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.