Technology Analyst - US - 49377BR
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19803
Technology Analyst – US
Auto req ID
Technology|SAP Basis Administration|SAP Basis Admin
State / Region / Province
Infosys-ESAP – Technology Analyst – US -SAP BASIS
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients’ digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world’s largest enterprises’ digital transformations
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Winmington,DE This position may requiretravel and/or relocation
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of experience with IT
- Managing, coordinating and delivering assignments on Basis
- Actively participating in client meetings (Monthly Review Meeting) to discuss about ongoing tasks and issues in the landscape systems
- Managing and Handling of various SAP implementations, upgrades, rollout projects
- Handling all aspects of SAP Basis Administration including Client Copy / Client Delete, Support Packs / Add-ons Installation, Kernel Upgrades, System Copy, Spool Administration, System upgrades, Background jobs, System Monitoring, Backup, Performance Tuning and applying SAP
- Notes, Enhancement Pack Installation and upgrade, Additional Language Pack Installation, Printer Configuration, Administration and providing 24×7 Basis support Exploring new SAP technologies to help determine how they can bring value to customer, Collaborate with functional analysts and project teams to design changes to the SAP environment to support new business opportunities or functionalities.
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Experience with project management
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys Public Services is an Equal opportunity