Customer Service Representative
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Milton, DE 19968
The Customer Service Representative acts as the first point of contact for all Sherman Heating Oils customers. The CSR is responsible for ensuring an extraordinary customer experience by building and maintaining relationships with customers and providing prompt and accurate service. The CSR will drive customer retention and growth through accurate work orders, handling customer complaints and inquiries, and strong organization skills when supporting delivery and service operations. Depending on how many CSR’s are in the office they may have to perform a select few or all of the duties and responsibilities listed below. Although not all CSR’s will be responsible for all the duties listed below, it is important that all are cross-trained appropriately for all duties.
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Sherman Heating Oils products and services, customer account and billing processes, new customer information, and various policies and procedures related to product delivery and service.
· Utilize proactive sales approach with every customer interaction to uncover additional sales and service opportunities.
· Develop trusting relationships through all client contacts; present self professionally, with poise, confidence and enthusiasm.
· Answers phone calls and responds to all customer inquiries including, but not limited to pricing,
billing, documenting complaints and setting up new orders. Offers solutions to customer complaints that balance the best interest of the customer and the company.
· Document customer calls thoroughly and accurately, consistent with Company procedures.
· Assists all walk-in customers.
· Accurately maintain customer data, transactions, and information in OSAS through accurate data entry and monitoring.
· Keep track of office daily receipts and cash on hand and complete the daily cash count.
· Research and reconcile discrepancies in customer accounts.
· Maintain and balance petty cash fund.
· Assist with routing issues as they arise.
· Maintain customer and daily folders.
· Schedule Miss Utility as necessary.
· Maintain Vehicle maintenance files.
· Maintain a clean and organized office environment, replenish office supplies as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft office and windows based applications.
• Ability to master OSAS
• Ability to be on the “on-call” rotation every 6 to 7 weeks.
• Must have strong organizational skills as well as be extremely detailed oriented.
· Must be able to work well in a team-oriented environment.
· Must be service-oriented and sales minded.
· Must have a professional telephone manner with the ability to maintain composure and remain pleasant under high pressure situations.
· Must be resourceful and excel at problem resolution.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business correspondence, company policies and procedures and governmental regulations.
· Ability to multi-task under high-pressure situations.
· Ability to write business correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers, customers and the general public.
· Knowledge in Accounting is a plus.
• Front desk
Communication method(s) used:
• In person