Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Milton, DE 19968
PERFORMANCE PAY! BONUS INCENTIVES, COMPANY PROVIDED UNIFORMS, 401K, COMPANY PAID DENTAL & VISION BENEFITS….
Looking for a place where you are appreciated and respected?
Lawson Home Services, LLC., a regional industry leader in radon mitigation, insulation, and crawl space repair, is looking for new Installers to join our weatherization crews! We provide our employees with the best quality tools, materials, and training to guarantee your success. All you need to do is bring a positive and winning attitude and a willingness to learn our process.
If you pride yourself on your work ethic and the quality of your construction work, and you want an employer who will value you and employ you year-round, apply today to join our team.
The Weatherization Technician works as a part of the weatherization crew to improve the energy efficiency of buildings. This position performs direct services, including the installation of home weatherization materials, minor building repairs, repairs to stop cold air infiltration and associated record keeping.
• Install weatherization program measures such as: window and door weather stripping, door sweeps, window and door caulking, rim joist insulation, pipe insulation, door replacement, spray foam insulation, blower door guided air sealing, thermostat
• Conduct work in compliance with OSHA and CSC safety procedures as directed by supervisor.
• Perform blower door and combustion efficiency testing.
• Handle job site clean-up.
• Install or repair windows and/or doors.
• Make minor structural repairs and carpentry work as required.
• Perform other installations or repairs as called for by supervisor.
• Use hand tools or power tools in a prescribed, safe manner when installing materials and repairing structures
• Perform other duties as assigned.