Per Visit Field Nurse Case Manager | Home Healthca
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Camden, DE 19934
If you are a nurse, and you are compassionate about nursing Christiana Care Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) is the place for you. Our highly skilled staff can assist with many different facets of medical care. We work with families and their loved one’s doctor and other health care providers to create a care plan that will meet their needs. Please see our video, by clicking this link, for a glimpse of what it means to work at the VNA: .
Christiana Care Home Healthcare (VNA) is seeking a Per Visit RN to work in Kent and Sussex Counties, Delaware – the East side of the State. Minimum of 50 visits per month required. One weekend a quarter, two holidays a year and one on call shift a month.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Give skilled nursing care and prescribed treatment to geriatric patients in the community.
- Must be IV proficient, upon hire we will train new staff and expect competency at 90 days.
- Care for Cardiac patients.
- Develop and implement care plans, which are goal oriented and patient centered and consistent with available resources.
- Develop plan for discharge of patients.
- Qualified applicants must possess a current DE RN license, or compact state license, and one year of RN experience. Previous Home Healthcare and Med-Surgical experience preferred. IV proficient or willing to train, and perform IV functions.
- BSN required; ADN candidates are required to obtain their Bachelors of Science, Nursing Degree (BSN) within three (3) years of their start date as outlined in the Education Agreement required to be signed as a condition of employment.
- Must be able to attend week day orientation in our Camden office for one week. Minimum commitment of four eight hour shifts a month. Also requires one weekend per quarter and one holiday per year.
Christiana Care VNA Offers:
- Great work life balance and time to spend treating your patients.
- Laptop and documentation training tailored to your individualized needs.
- Promote & recognize professional development and specialty certifications.
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.