Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
Do you have strong problem-solving, interpersonal and computer skills, and enjoy helping others?
AAA Club Alliance Dispatchers perform a critical role assisting AAA Members who are in need of roadside assistance by contacting and managing service providers in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment! Your ability to effectively handle multiple situations simultaneously, remain professional and productive under pressure, and analyze situations quickly to make effective decisions is valued and instrumental to ensuring an exceptional customer service experience.
The primary duties of the Dispatch Operations Specialist are:
- Dispatches roadside assistance requests in a timely manner to service providers using a variety of communication channels.
- Engage with AAA Members by providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Communicates to service providers the pertinent information needed to provide timely assistance to AAA Members.
- Effectively uses computer systems for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Prioritizes service requests based on various criteria (safety, weather, traffic, etc.) to ensure police and other emergency calls are handled within established timeframes.
- Monitors the progression of roadside assistance requests and ensures documentation is thorough and accurate.
- Participates in the resolution of service issues and member complaints.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 1+ years of customer service experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient computer skills; ability to type at least 40 words per minute, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Typing Test Required).
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary starting at $16.75, depending on experience.
- Eligibility for an Individual Incentive Plan.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
- Training: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm for the first 4 weeks
- 1st Shift Position. Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Day In Life Video:http://bcove.me/2rxjj9gu
Dispatcher, Call Center Representative, Emergency Services Dispatcher, Emergency Dispatcher, Customer Service Representative, Tow Truck Dispatcher
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visitOur Company Website, AAAClubAlliance.jobs.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out ourDay In The Life Videos on the Company Website**.**
At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
E-Verify Participation Poster
E-Verify Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
- Full time
Job Category: Customer Service