Direct Support Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
If you’d like to help people with intellectual disabilities enjoy a full life, look no further! Mosaic is looking for Direct Support Professionals to join our mission to provide caring support in the communities we serve. It is life changing work as we strive to be a leader in quality services and advocacy.
Great benefits! Mosaic offers multiple options at competitive rates, including health insurance, tuition reimbursement and paid time off that accrues immediately upon hire. Benefits eligibility may differ based on position.
In this position you will:
- Train and develop daily living skills and life activities for people we serve
- Provide quality services to people we support
- Be responsible for the health, safety and emotional support of the people we serve
- Electronically document the services and supports provided
- Desire to make a positive difference in people’s lives. No experience or educational requirements needed. We provide thorough training.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled