STEWARD, BANQUET (FULL-TIME)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
WILMINGTON, DE 19806
Posted Date: Nov 8, 2019
- We have an opening for a full-time *STEWARD, BANQUET *position.
- Location: Astrazeneca-1800 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE 19803 /Note: online applications accepted only./
- Schedule: F/T- Monday through Friday, shift hours between 6:00AM-6:00PM.
- Requirement: Previous food service experience preferred.
- /*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available/
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 342382 . Click here to view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people. A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK’s steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks – only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring – today and every day.
Full time associates at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Assists the Catering Manager when coordinating scheduled catering events. Ensures customer needs are met and events are executed properly. Directly supervises catering attendants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to customer needs and requests; resolves customer concerns.
- Confirms menu and production are completed on time for each event.
- Ensures food quality and presentation meet company standards and customer expectations; takes appropriate remedial action if needed.
- Assembles and delivers all food and supplies for catered functions to event locations; may include driving a golf cart or catering van.
- Arranges tables and decorations.
- Serves food and beverages to guests.
- Thoroughly cleans event location after event is completed; removes trash from area.
- Returns unused food and beverages, serving equipment and utensils to catering facility.
- Stocks, cleans and maintains catering facility and equipment, ensuring work areas meet standards.
- Adheres to grooming, uniform and attendance standards.
- Helps ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and practices involving food, personal safety and loss-prevention efforts.
- Oversees the productivity and breaks of catering attendants; communicates performance issues to management; conducts pre-shift meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry*
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 342382