LPN Home Health Skilled Nursing
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Camden, DE 19901
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) interested in making a difference in people’s lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
We have an immediate need for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work overnights in Camden, DE:
- $2K Sign-On Bonus after working 40 independent hours
- Must have verified tracheostomy experience
- Must commit to work the case ongoing
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients’ multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Contact Recruiting Manager Monika Brown at 302-736-6001
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.