Business Systems Analyst-UAT-Wilmington, DE
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
You will work in coordination with the QMS UAT Manager/Lead to ensure that testing readiness and testing execution milestones are completed effectively and efficiently. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and self-directed, and thrive in a fast-paced and high-visibility work environment.
This role will be responsible for Test Lead activities across various initiatives within the QMS UAT team.
Individual will lead and/or partner with internal team members and external stakeholders in the planning and execution of user acceptance testing for single or large, complex projects.
· Lead FTE and Contract staff in the test planning and execution of multiple initiatives within time and cost constraints.
· Ensure comprehensive test coverage exists by understanding the test scope and approach of dependent QA, UAT and Vendor groups.
· Responsible for defect management including monitoring and reporting on defect resolution.
· Identify areas for improving efficiency, shortening of test cycles and recommend solutions for improvement by leveraging subject matter expertise.
· Forecast the test effort associated with new initiatives.
· Interface in various forums to report on project and program milestones and present project needs and technical knowledge.
· Develop and maintain departmental procedures.
· Train full time employees and consultants as needed.
· Communicate regularly with project stakeholders and provide consistent follow up on the status of issues
· Actively participate and conduct project status meetings.
· Effective at complex problem resolution and expected to assist in resolving all difficult issues, expanding the solution to include infrastructure, architecture, and multi-tier tools and business system strategies.
· 4-Yr Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience.
· Proven Test Lead skills including ability to lead and direct staff in multiple locations including onshore and offshore.
· Ability to create comprehensive execution plan, full understanding of RAG status and capable of creating a replan with key indicators notating when status will change, trends, risks or out of runway to test.
· Ability to develop and execute complex test strategies involving internal Chase applications, 3 rd party vendor applications/microsites as well as desktop and/or mobile applications.
· Experience in both waterfall and agile test methodologies.
· Working knowledge of ALM.
· Thorough knowledge of SDLC and associated deliverables.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Communication skills should include the ability to influence the direction or change, clear and concise risks or opportunities.
· Ability to see the big picture, come up with creative solutions when faced with challenges.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
· Experience scoping level of effort on specific initiatives.
· Ability to work under pressure.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.