Programmer Analyst/ Senior Programmer Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
The PowerChart Team is currently recruiting for a Programmer Analyst/Senior Programmer Analyst to deliver optimal health and an exceptional experience to each and every person we serve, every time. We are looking for a highly efficient, knowledgeable professional with html and/or java programming experience.
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot extensions to Cerner Millennium solutions – custom mpages, FHIR Apps, Discern Expert rules, smart templates, ccl reports, and Business Objects PowerInsight reports.
- Recommend and implement solutions in PowerChart, working closely with IT Systems Analysts and internal customers.
- Quickly learn business processes and grasp importance of integrating the workflows into the larger organization.
- Perform testing and troubleshooting for on-going investigations and for system changes and upgrades. Understanding of and ability to troubleshoot system interfaces is a plus.
- The successful candidate must possess the ability to clearly define a problem, recommend creative solutions, and implement changes in a team environment.
- Excellent communications skills and team work are a must.
- Proficient developing in and supporting complex vendor software and must have demonstrated skills with HTML or Java. CCL or SQL, Business Objects, or Visual Basic will be considered.
- Ability to clearly define a problem, confer with customer, recommend creative solutions, and implement changes in a dynamic team environment.
- Understand the business requirements and offer technology solutions to meet the business need.
- Manage solutions by establishing clear specifications, setting expectations and coordinating development through implementation.
- Commitment to industry standard change control and communications processes.
- Committed, enthusiastic team player, with a focus on high quality, safe care and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work constructively with customers under adverse situations.
- Demonstrated ability to relate technology to the customer so that they are comfortable with using it and perceive value in the service provided.
- Experience supporting other EMR applications is a plus.
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.