Business Account Executive
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dagsboro, DE 19939
Responsible for obtaining new and managing existing Video, HSD, and Phone Business accounts as well as Commercial MDU (multiple dwelling units).
• Meet/exceed monthly sales quota in Commercial Video, Data, and Phone sales as defined in quota document.
• Meet with multiple dwelling units, apartments, local businesses, colleges, hotels, etc. and secure contracts for all areas of service (cable, digital, internet, and phone).
• Enter and maintain all leads and accounts in Dynamics.
• Prepares and initiates proposals to new Business prospects.
• Ensures that accounts acquired receive the best possible customer service after the sale is made.
• Resolves any contractual concerns that might occur during the course of the service agreement.
• Compiles and examines all MDU account records to assure timely renegotiation to subscription rates.
• Utilize on a daily basis Dynamics for the management of leads through account deployment.
• Prepares and forwards various progress reports to the appropriate manager.
• Completes required documentation, reporting, and filing of service contracts.
• May be required to follow up on delinquent commercial accounts and assess commercial address serviceability.
• Maintains ongoing relationship with commercial customers.
• Other functions that may be assigned.