Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
Whatever your role at Mosaic, you have an opportunity to make a difference every day. We help people with disabilities lead meaningful lives, find and develop a caring community and voice their needs. It is satisfying, life-changing work.
As a Program Manager you will:
- Oversee the operations of group homes and day services to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, including program development and training
- Ensure adequate written and electronic documentation
- Provide supervision to staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Special Education, Social Work or a related field.
- Minimum of one year of experience working with people with intellectual disabilities.
- QMRP/QIDP eligibility as required.
- Three years of experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled