Information Assurance Officer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19904
Works with Information Assurance Manager (IAM) and Information Management Officer (IMO) to maintain organization RMF accreditation.
The individual perform the following duties and as requested by IMO:
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) – Maintain controls and documents to compliant with RMF accreditation.
- Standards Compliance: STIG/SRG, CoNs, NIAP, CC, JITC
- Security Incident Event Management: Manage log alerts triggers, queries, reporting
- Vulnerability Analysis: IAVM/STIG vulnerability compliance with ACAS
- Intrusion Prevention System: Network Traffic queries, reporting
- Laboratory IA: Develop and maintain laboratory network IT security program
- IT Security Program Management: Change Control, Incident Respond, COOP/BC/DR, Policies, SOPs, etc.
- Inspections: Army OIP, DoD CCRI, FISMA, JSIVA, EMSEC, RMF, DoD Cybersecurity Scorecard
- GOTS: Architectural reviews for compliance with multiple requirements such as SDLC, STIG
+ Must be a U.S. Citizen
+ Must have a Secret Clearance
+ Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Cyber-Security or related field
+ DoD 8570 compliant: Technical Level III and/or Management Level III
+ CISSP Certified, Cyber-Security, etc.
+ Hours of work: Monday through Friday 8 hours per day (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
+ 0% travel
+ Risk Management Framework (RMF)
External Company Name: Future Technologies Inc.
External Company URL: http://www.ftechi.com