Associate I, Animal Care & Lab Support
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19702
Laboratory Support Functions
• Perform sample management as needed
• Ordering and storing site supplies, to include lab/kitchen/office supplies, etc.
• Properly maintain, file and archive data related to documentation or study activities
Animal Care & Husbandry Functions (Weekends and Holiday duties)
• Perform all animal care and facility maintenance tasks, such as inventorying, ordering, tracking, receipt and husbandry of rats and mice in accordance with standards.
• Perform proper animal husbandry (food, water, bedding changes) according to established schedules
• Perform animal receipt and acclimation, to include initial health evaluation, gender determination, and documentation of animal weights