Global Marketing Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Global Marketing Manager (Job Number: 207385W-01)
• Responsible for creation and execution of Business Strategy in close collaboration with Business Director
• Participates in the annual strategic planning process across the business
• Drives product/segment/asset level strategies through the global marketing team
• Provide guidance and support to Leadership teams tasked with resolving specific strategic challenges across the Image Solutions platform
• Coordinate evaluation of inorganic growth opportunities across global market segments
• Lead organization to identify opportunities based on customer needs and market drivers. Develop a consolidated view and strategic vision to be communicated across all functions of the organization.
• Identifies market opportunities across all segments and helps prioritize them for either new R&D, commercial or business model projects
• Manage the balance between price, customer value, and cost to achieve the company’s profitability objectives.
• Create and promote pricing strategies that drive profitable growth and/or share retention.
• Create and ensure competitive strategies align and execute with strategic business plans
• Create and deliver compelling “value” content and train the sales team to promote our Value proposition.
• Drive thought leadership and lead generation across all segments & geographies
• Lead team in creating tools for sales enablement and to improve sales effectiveness
• Be an Internal/external champion to further the BU vision of “Partner of Choice”
• Provide effective leadership and talent management to leverage the human resources within Marketing
• Functionally broad, technically competent, and commercially oriented. Exposure to a breadth of non-commodity industries and business models.
• Quickly grasps key business drivers to unlock value in new and existing markets.
• Understanding of all P&L functions with the ability to leverage cross-functional capabilities to create value, improve profitability, and evaluate competitive advantages.
• Ability to quickly understand unfamiliar markets through primary research and analysis.
• Creative. Unprompted, able to conceive and rationalize inorganic strategies beyond the obvious. Can connect the dots when no clear data exists.
• Exceptionally fast at grasping the essentials of complex situations. Has a high level of intellectual curiosity. Demonstrates unusual learning agility and is open to exploring areas where there are no right answers.
Executing for Results
• Fact-based with a data driven, analytical approach to identifying opportunities and solving problems.
• Self-motivation and initiative to prioritize work and perform the job with minimal supervision.
• Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure.
• Hands-on leader accustomed to working in lean environments without extensive resources.
• Demonstrated ability to lead transformational, large scale value generating projects globally (preferred experience leadings such efforts in Asia Pacific)
Relationships and Influence
• Naturally connects and builds strong relationships with others, demonstrating strong emotional intelligence and an ability to communicate clearly and persuasively.
• An ability to inspire trust and followership in others through compelling influence, powerful charisma, passion in his/her beliefs, and active drive.
• Encourages others to share the spotlight and visibly celebrates and supports the success of the team.
• 7-10 years marketing experience in industrial markets. In-depth understanding of the customer’s processes needs and industry.
• Experience setting vision, strategy and direction. Can be both tactical and strategic.
• Experience creating strategic business plans
• Global experience to include leading global (cross-functional) teams and driving profitable results
• Manage direct reports to ensure high performance and proactive talent development
• Solid business skills & financial acumen demonstrated by impact on profitable outcomes
• Technical undergraduate degree preferred
• MBA Preferred
• Line/Functional Experience: 2-5 years’ experience executing in a non-consulting role where s/he gained exposure to customers is highly preferred.
• Commercial Diligence: Specific track record of assessing and valuing adjacent markets. Experience in M&A target cultivation and deal execution.
About Image Solutions
Global business that provides flexographic printing solutions for consumer packaging, and digital printing inks for textile, commercial, home and office applications. Materials for display applications, OLED materials to improve brightness, color saturation, viewing angle and light management
At DuPont, we have an unbridled commitment to
deliver essential innovations that enrich people’s lives, enable sustainable
development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Innovations developed from highly engineered
products and naturally sourced ingredients to shape industries and everyday
life. From smarter homes to more efficient cars, from better ways
of digitally connecting to new tools that enable
active and healthy lifestyles…in all these areas and many more, we’re working
with customers to transform their ideas into real world answers
that help humanity thrive.
Coupled with core values and excellent compensation
& benefits… Together, we’re turning possibilities into real world answers
that help humanity prosper!
Come realize how you can make an impact, actlike an owner and partner with customers in our journey.
Please access the following link to better
understand & appreciate DuPont’s
Journey at https://eidupont.scene7.com/is/content/eidupont/production/unstructured/DuPont.Now_Final_19Apr2019_TA.pdf :
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran
status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable
accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for ContactInformation at http://www.dupont.com/global-links/accessibility.html .
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here at http://www.dupont.com/content/dam/dupont/corporate/careers/careers-landing/documents/DuPont-US-Affirmative-Action-Policy-August-2016-FINAL.pdf .
Primary Location: NA-United States-Delaware-Wilmington
Organization: Electronics & Imaging
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veter