PowerBI - Product Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19901
Computer Aid, Inc
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.
Ref No: 19-01625
Job Profile Summary
CAI is seeking a Senior Product Specialist for one of our Public Sector Clients in Delaware. In this role, the ideal candidate would be an expert in the Microsoft BI stack of products (PowerBI, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS). The overall scope would be to assist the agency with rolling out an enterprise data analytics program.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the administration of this stack of Microsoft tools and provide technical assistance to developers utilizing these tools.
- Work with end users on gathering business requirements and creating dashboards and reports to meet those requirements.
- Works with business partners to plan and implement enhancements to the existing BI infrastructure, Report Server and the Data Gateway.
- Serve as subject matter expert in data warehousing and BI solution design, development and implementation.
- Designs, develops and maintains data models, PowerBI datasets, ETL and other reporting infrastructure components for the Data Gateway, BI and reporting environments.
- Creates, enhances, and performance tunes reports to support BI and Data Gateway administration.
- Responsible for the administration, maintenance, operational support, configuration management, and manages security for Enterprise BI tools.
- Serves as subject matter expert in BI tools working on problems of diverse scope and complexity.
- Creates, enhances, and performance tunes reports.
- Provides training and support to enterprise reporting community.
- Responsible for following the defined SDLC, ensuring solution development adheres to the process controls.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-8 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong understanding of BI best practices
- Strong experience in business analysis, systems analysis, and data analysis in transactional and data warehousing environments
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with data warehousing and Business Intelligence tools.
- Strong experience working with SQL and Oracle
- Strong experience with query languages such as T-SQL and DAX
- Some experience with Python preferred
- Strong experience working with integration tools (SSIS, DataStage etc.)
- Strong report writing experience using BI tools (preferably Power BI).
- Experience with the entire Microsoft BI stack preferred (Power BI, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS.)
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the “Apply” option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.
www.cai.io – http://www.cai.io/
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/xmrwns3wtbzqxhhv