Test Analyst - US - 49720BR
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19803
Test Analyst – US
Auto req ID
Independent Verification and Validation Testing
State / Region / Province
Infosys – IVS-Financial Services – Test Analyst – Selenium Automation and API Testing – US
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients’ digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world’s largest enterprises’ digital transformations
In the role of Test Analyst, you will act as a validation and quality assurance professional across the different stages of the Testing lifecycle: you will develop, design and deploy test scripts and cases of complex modules, help set up the test environment and contribute to the requirements documentation and test design for different types of testing. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Newark, Wilmington, DE. This position may require 5% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in validating Web services SOAP/ REST APIs using Parasoft SOAtest
- Strong API / Web Services automation exposure including automation framework design
- Hands-on experience in creating end to end CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous delivery) solutions using tools Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Having experience in working with Selenium Grid for parallel test automation execution.
- At least 2 years of experience in Test Strategy and Test Design
- At least 2 years of experience in test execution Analysis & Reporting.
- Expertise in developing Stubs and Drivers, Test Automation Accelerators, Estimations etc….
- At least 2 years of experience in Performance & Security testing activities
- Good knowledge of API Testing tool integration with Test Management tools likeJira /ALM
- Prior Banking Domain Knowledge
- Should have strong co-ordination, communication & reporting, analytical skills
- Should have experience in Agile and Devops methodology
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience in implementing Behavior Driven Development (BDD) test automation process using Java and Cucumber
- Should have Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys Public Services is an Equal opportunity