Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington , DE 19885
Client Position Title: AEM Developer
Position Number: 327327
Location: Wilmington, DE 19885
Desired Skill Set:
AEM, J2EE, REST, Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, jQuery
Position Description:C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: AEM Developer
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 12 month contract
· 7 – 8 years’ experience working as a hands-on (actively coding) Application Development related role.
· Project Technologies- Adobe AEM
· Adobe CQ
· Experience defining REST APIs and implementing RESTful services
· Java – Expert-level implementation skills with Java and J2EE.
· Spring – Expert-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring, Security and Spring Integration.
· Database – Expert-level implementation skills with ORM frameworks like Hibernate/JPA or MYBatis. Must be highly proficient in SQL preferably across multiple databases.
· Web – Expert-level implementation skills with building modern web applications using frameworks like jQuery, jQuery UI,
· Bootstrap and Responsive Design techniques.
· Application Servers – Broad and deep understanding of multiple application server platforms including Apache Tomcat and IBM WebSphere.
· General – Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
· Engineering Practices – TDD – Must have practical experience with unit testing including deep understanding of Mock
· Testing Frameworks like Easy Mock or Mockito.
· ATDD – Experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development including the use of tools like Cucumber and Selenium.
· Continuous Integration – Experience automating builds with Maven using CI Servers like Jenkins/Hudson.
· Continuous Delivery – Experience with automated deployments using a tool like Rundeck.
· Experienced mentor with the ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
· Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms).
· At least one completed project delivering enterprise level website development using Adobe AEM
· Experience with Adobe AEM Solutions and technologies
· AEM Developer & Component Developer certifications highly desired
· Strong communication skills
· Strong tech management skills
· Able to communicate with client tech representatives
· Experience with large branded websites
· Solid understanding of the Maven build system
· Ability to understand client business and explain technical solutions to non-technical audience
· Fullstack web development experience preferred
· Background in relational databases and SQL; MySQL and Oracle experience is a plus
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)