Ecommerce Product Owner: Multi Region
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19711
Ecommerce Product Owner: Multi Region (192770)
Candidates applying to EMEA locations please apply to requisition .# 192772.
About Us: Gore is a materials science company focused on improving lives through discovery, product innovation and rewarding careers for our Associates. .
About the Industry: At Gore, our global support teams bring together extensive knowledge and collaborate closely to support our diverse portfolio of products that solve complex problems and perform in the most demanding environments. .
About the Role: We are seeking an Ecommerce Product Owner to join our team. This commitment can be located in any of our US plants OR remote based ideally in the Boston, New York City and Philadelphia corridor. Sitting within the Enterprise Customer Experience / Digital Experience Technology Team, the Ecommerce Product Owner is accountable ensuring we deliver standardized Ecommerce Capabilities to external agency partners for them to create Ecommerce Experiences for our customers. The Ecommerce Product Owner will work alongside other product owners such as Digital Asset Management, External Identity Management, Content Management and Marketing Automation to ensure our tech stack meets the needs of our internal marketing customers and their implementation partners.
- Being accountable for the product success considering the value for the internal customer and their customers (ROI)
- Defining the product vision and roadmap as well as user stories considering the stated customer needs (new features, constant improvement or bugs) as well as data from our customers’ live experiences
- Being accountable for product delivery in line with the roadmap and committed delivery dates
- Identifying and solving dependencies with other product owners such as Sales Cloud, Marketing Automation and Content Management to ensure efficient delivery. Coordinating interfaces between different product teams
- Representing the case for the product, fostering strong relationships with key internal customers to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the product backlog
- Prioritizing the items in your product backlog in accordance with customer needs and adjacent team (such as Sales Cloud) needs
- Specifying the definition-of-done in cooperation with the internal customers, IT and PMO. Providing clear acceptance criteria for delivered backlog items by the team, in line with the definition-of-done
- Using data sources and feedback loops to ensure the team focuses on the right enhancements
- Taking part in the necessary Scrum ceremonies to ensure as smooth product releases
- With each new version release (Cloud Craze) owning a clear understanding of the benefits and risks to all Gore Ecom solutions, adjusting the roadmap according, and coordinating a risk mitigation plan as necessary
- Advanced technical degree
- Prior Scrum based product ownership of SAS based configurable product or an API based product
- B2B Ecommerce platform experience with a platform such as Magento or CloudCraze
- Excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills
- A real team player with strong leadership skills
- Ability to:
Communicate effectively and efficiently with a wide variety of stakeholders
Lead, prioritize, and forge consensus
Travel 10% primarily to the Newark, Delaware area
What We Offer: At Gore, we offer comprehensive, competitive rewards in the form of compensation and benefits. Among these are work-life balance and sports programs, 401(k) Plan with a gift, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Health & Well-being program with full health plan, and a flexible working program. Within Gore, you will find a unique culture, diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, and opportunities for growth and development.
Learn more about: , , and .
We believe in the strength of a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment. In support of our values and continued success we are proud of Associates around the world who support an inclusive work environment, strive to reflect the diversity of the communities where we operate, and ensure all Associates and external partners are treated with fairness, dignity, and respect.
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the U.S. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
Our Talent Acquisition Team will be pleased to answer your questions via
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)