Platform Management (Merchant Services)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
Line of Business Role Description
Operations and Business Enablement, develops tactics that help our customers through difficult times while mitigating losses for the bank. The Platform Management team specifically supports and maintains the workstations that the collection agents work on daily.
A Platform Management analyst must be able to work independently to develop recommendations based on their research, knowledge, and experience that will consider the regulatory framework and upstream and downstream influences.
The platform management team within Collections and Recovery has the following responsibilities.
- Responsible for administrative workstation changes within workstations like UCRS including, but not limited to domain tables, user roles, and calling queues maintenance. User should have a strong understanding of how the workstation is used by the end user and have a desire to understand the interfaces.
- Participation and accountability for various projects, either Enterprise or Collections related that will change or impact UCRS, Debt Manager and the Payment Platform.
-Reporting out on potential calling exceptions within Collections and Recovery
-Responsible for maintaining business level rules within several strategy decision engines that will drive workstation queueing, calling compliance rules, and debt management proposals.
- Serve as SME’s for workstations, decision engines, payment platforms in various forums, including projects, control and audit reviews, production support.
- Look across multiple platforms and multiple products, including mortgage products, when assessing change requests to determine all potential impacts and risks and where changes need to be made.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills as demonstrated by 3-5 years of experience
- Skilled with MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint)
— Familiarity with SQL coding language to complete necessary research and validation processes.
- Proficient at written and oral communication, including presentation skills
-3-5 years of Collections and Recovery experience
- Experience leading projects as the sole business lead or in partnership with other teammates
Proven ability to operate within a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects through to completion, meeting all deliverables and timelines.
- Experience managing decision engines that drive business rules and logic.
- Ability to develop and maintain process flows, procedures and documentation supporting operating systems and decision engines.
- Ability to identify potential issues or gaps, research possible solutions, and drive the results to close the issue or gap.
- Experience with routine system administrative responsibilities such as maintaining domain tables, updating business rules, and workstation stability.
- Demonstrated business acumen of Collections and Recovery products and guiding regulatory principles as it relates to collection efforts – calling, treatment, segmentation, etc.
Posting Date : 11/06/2019
Phoenix, AZ, CAMELBACK BLDG, 1825 E BUCKEYE RD,
Brea, CA, 275 Valencia Ave (CA7701),
Newark, DE, Deerfield III, 655 Paper Mill Rd,
Charlotte, NC, GATEWAY VILLAGE, 900 W TRADE ST,
Greensboro, NC, 800 GREEN VALLEY RD (NC9800),
- United States
Travel : Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.