Card Product Development Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
The Card Product Development Analyst will analyze the effectiveness of our product strategies and evaluate the potential of new capabilities. This role will leverage program performance, voice of customer and competitor / industry data to help drive insights and improvements.
• Perform ad-hoc analyses to solve complex business problems, develop recommendations, and inform / influence senior leaders
• Develop and maintain product performance dashboards
• Measure and analyze key product performance indicators and trends, and perform root cause analysis as needed
• Lead routine to socialize and discuss product performance with product owners and key stakeholders
• Partner with Finance to develop business cases in support of product initiatives.
• Understanding of the Card industry, financial performance measures / drivers and their impacts on P&L
• Proven analytical mindset and quantitative capabilities including working with and interpreting large datasets
• Familiarity with Credit Card data and the ability to drive out in-depth analysis, identify key successes and opportunities, and deliver recommendations based on findings
• Detail-oriented, highly organized, adaptable to ever-changing requirements
• Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and willingness to challenge the status quo
• Communicates and influences with impact; Demonstrates high level of verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to navigate the organization, build strong partnerships, and influence across the organization in order to drive key results
+ Detailed/sound knowledge of SAS / SQL, financial statements, and business processes
+ 5+ years Strategic Analysis experience
+ 4 year degree
Posting Date : 11/13/2019
Wilmington, DE, BRACEBRIDGE II, 1020 N FRENCH ST,
Newark, DE, Christiana I, 1000 Samoset Dr,
Charlotte, NC, BANK OF AMERICA TOWER, 620 S Tryon St,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.