Flagger Traffic Control
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
North Canton, OH 44720
Traffic Control/Flagger – Area Wide Protective (Fair Chance Employer)
Our office is located Newark, DE but we service surrounding locations as well.
AWP is currently looking to hire Traffic Control/Flagger in your area! We are looking for leaders to start a career with us.
• Set up a safe work zone with all necessary cones, barrels, barricades etc.
• Set up lane closures
• Use stop and slow paddles to control the flow of traffic.
• Effective communication with your work partner to conduct the flow of traffic.
• Provide leadership support and guidance to ensure that safety standards are met and maximized at all time. (Don’t forget your safety bonus!)
Qualifications and Facility Specifics:
• All candidates MUST submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
• Driver’s License required with a motor vehicle report that meets AWP company guidelines. – Driving is a required to take advantage of promotions and raises
• Comfortable standing 8-12 hours and lifting 40-60lbs.
• Year-round job and all-weather job
• Comfortable working around a high volume of fast-moving traffic.
• Ability to multitask and have a heightened awareness of your surroundings.
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must have a working phone
• Competitive pay and promotion Opportunities
• Quarterly safety bonus and employee referral bonus ($75.00 per-person)
• PAID training and certification
AWP is a Fair Chance Employer and will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories. All positions require the completion of a pre-employment background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
AWP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
PROTECTING YOUR PEOPLE, YOUR BUSINESS, AND YOUR TIME.