Technical Writer/Editor 2
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19702
Commercial Title: Technical Writer
• Updates technical documentation for assay products (instructions for use, application sheets, notecard etc.).
• Creates redline marks ups for labeling changes.
• Completes all phases of document development cycle, including creating redline mark-up, implementing updates and review feedback
• Supports verification activities as needed
• Performs all tasks in alignment with defined procedures and processes.
• Manages workload to meet committed dates and escalated workload concerns as needed.
• Escalates questions to internal team and participates in element teams as needed.
Must be adaptable and responsive to priority changes. Ability to work in a team environment.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s preferred
Ideal years of experience: 1-3
Specific experience or skills needed: Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat required; technical writing experience and knowledge of XML a plus
Work is routine in a related field of work, gaining experience through focused in-house training.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, APN Software is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. APN complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.