Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dover, DE 19901
Computer Aid, Inc
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.
Ref No: 19-01634
Job Profile Summary
We are looking for a customer service-oriented Desktop Technician to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner and serve in a mid – level role. This position also assists with infrastructure support tasks, leading and contributing to projects, and working with other senior members on various topics and platforms, to bring value to the client and to CAI, to demonstrate a professional work product.
The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the customer.
Duties & Responsibilities
Provide IT end-user support including:
- Interact via telephone, e-mail and one on one with customers to perform diagnostics and resolve technical problems.
- Has knowledge and experience of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the IT support industry (ITIL, MOF, HDI best practices)
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support with strong supporting documentation.
- Perform trend analysis
- Keep peers and management informed of trends, significant problems, and unexpected delays.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of all records.
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements.
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of technical procedures, products and services.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of supported customer-specific applications and hardware.
- Know and meet the account/team Service Level Agreements/Objectives and understand their effect on the business and help ensure team SLA/O’s are met.
- Understanding the scope and terms of the customer(s) contract.
- Ensure technical support training is provided in a timely manner.
- Assist in evaluating and ensuring timely implementation of new tools and processes.
- Ability to anticipate, plan, and prioritize for varying workload levels.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Service Desk or technical support role
- 1+ years of customer service experience in a professional industry
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science (preferred), or equivalent experience
- Strong troubleshooting and documentation skills
- Active Directory experience
- Desktop and Laptop hardware support experience
- Technical Writing
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
- Basic Server Administration
Technical Skills – Preferred:
- Demonstrate knowledge in supporting the pharma industry
- Proficient knowledge with virtualization technology is helpful (VMWare, Citrix, Array)
- Experience with network printers
- A+ Certification or other relevant certifications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent work ethic
- Problem-solving skill
- Willing to work extra hours as needed; including late nights and weekends
Physical Environment & Requirements
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, phone, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
- Sitting in a stationary position
- Will need to move about inside the office to access printers, file cabinets, and other office equipment along with interfacing with end users in person at their site location
- Controlled climate office environment which would include own desk/cubicle space.
- Occasional ability to work from an off – site location
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the “Apply” option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.
www.cai.io – http://www.cai.io/
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/zz3rckq4s346sqss