Assistant Store Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Millsboro, DE 19966
As we continue to grow our business, we have promoted numerous Assistant Store Managers to the next level and now it is your turn to join our winning team! A successful Assistant Store Manager has experience in driving sales, providing world-class customer service and developing an outstanding team. If you are a proven, successful leader with a history of exceeding expectations and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career, then our Assistant Store Manager position is for you!
• Management of total store operations to achieve an efficient and profitable store.
• Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by all employees.
• Develop and maintain positive customer and community relations.
• Implement company programs in an accurate and timely manner.
• Project positive leadership to all employees.
• Select, motivate, train, review, and retain employees.
• Communicate information to appropriate employees in a timely and accurate manner.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
• High School diploma or GED
• 3-4 years of related experience in retail management with demonstrated achievements and progressive responsibilities.
• Demonstrated level of proficiency and knowledge of human resource management, merchandising, and strong communication, planning, and leadership skills.
• Team oriented work style.