eCommerce Fulfillment Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
eCommerce Fulfillment Associate is to ensure Guests receive their correct eCommerce orders in good condition and on schedule.
• In a timely manner pull and pack merchandise from the sales floor to fulfill eCommerce Orders by using order reports downloaded from store computer
• Operate computer system to complete the pull of orders and print shipping labels
• Troubleshoot and problem solve when necessary
• Ensure customer service when packing the orders (pack neatly, correctly, label information correctly and sign off on the completion, personally sign and include thank you cards with each order)
• Maintain knowledge of the sales floor and departments
• Maintain a clean and neat eCommerce work area
• Must be able to read and evaluate merchandise presentations and other reports
• Must be able to communicate effectively with Guests, associates, job applicants, etc.
• Must be able to stand and walk continuously for up to 6 hours
• Must be able to climb a utility ladder to reach shelves and walls that are as high as 9 feet
• Must be able to bend down to handle and move merchandise and other objects
• Must be able to grasp, lift and move objects weighing up to 25 lbs
• Must be able to grasp and manipulate small objects, such as pricing or security tags; must be able to use a pen and/or a keyboard
Please note this job description is not a comprehensive listing of all expectations, activities, duties or responsibilities, which may change at any time, with or without notice. Stage is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.