Consumer Card Product Strategy Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
The New Acquisition Targeting and Offer Strategy Team identifies the best credit borrowing solutions for customers. These strategies drive new acquisitions and loan growth opportunities for the enterprise. Core responsibilities include:
- Increase card penetration rates by developing targeting and offer strategies across all marketing channels through maximization of data elements, portfolio trends, models, analytical insights and the creation/evaluation of customer segmentation
- Evaluating card product offer effectiveness by driving strategic analysis of targeting, offer, and channel delivery through the creation / maintenance of monitoring and tracking routines to ensure strategy is performing in-line with defined financial and credit risk targets
- Constructing test strategies to measure consumer sensitivity, financial performance, and growth opportunity
- Managing risks while ensuring optimal returns and outcomes are achieved; maximize profit and asset growth while mitigating credit risk and/or other financial and marketing exposure
- Creating and maintaining a high level of partnership and credibility with leaders in Finance, Credit, Risk, Marketing, Channel, and Analytics to execute new strategies on time and without error
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to solve complex business problems, develop recommendations, and inform / influence senior leaders
-5 years Credit Card experience
- Credit Card background with proven strategy development skills
- Understanding of Credit Card data with the ability to create, request and drive out in-depth analysis, identify key successes and opportunities, and deliver recommendations based on findings
- Understanding of the Card Industry, financial performance measures / drivers and their impacts on P&L
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, adaptable to ever-changing requirements
- Communicates and influences with impact; Demonstrates high level of verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate the organization, build strong partnerships, and influence across the organization in order to drive key results
- Demonstrated effective project management and organizational skills
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to act independently and achieve results
Posting Date : 10/28/2019
Newark, DE, Christiana I, 1000 Samoset Dr,
Charlotte, NC, BANK OF AMERICA TOWER, 620 S Tryon St,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.