Gaming Surveillance Officer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19804
- Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
- Responds to calls requesting the need for surveillance coverage.
- Conducts surveillance through the CCTV system utilizing the necessary equipment to observe, report and record procedural violations and unusual activities.
- Communicates violations in a timely manner to appropriate supervisory personnel and follows up with accurate and detailed documentation.
- Prepares additional reports when applicable.
- Conducts tape reviews as assigned; changes tapes as required.
- Documents equipment malfunctions.
- Responsible for accurate and efficient operation of procedures within designated department.
- Communicate (both written and verbal) with and promote positive team member and guest relations.
- Maintain professionalism at all times when working with other team members and/or guests.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.