MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR, FACILITIES, WILMINGTON, DE
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
WILMINGTON, DE 19806
Posted Date: Oct 3, 2019
Eurest Services, a division of Compass Group, is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations solutions and customer focused support. We provide business facilities management from sustainable cleaning to laboratory support, outdoor maintenance, materials management.
The Facilities Maintenance Supervisor will manage and support maintenance technician team. Scope of work responsibilities include HVAC, electrical, plumbing, Building Automation System (BAS) general maintenance repairs, carpet replacement, wall patch and painting, carpentry, and sub-contracted maintenance vendors.
- 10 years of Facilities Building Maintenance experience
- Experience managing preventative maintenance / repair services to include BAS, Electrical, Fire/Life Safety, HVAC and Plumbing
- Experience managing Building Engineers and Maintenance Technicians
- Experience managing projects
- Experience managing third party vendors
- Client Relations and Customer Service Oriented
- Experience Creating Maintenance Operation Procedures (MOPS)
- HVAC or Electrical License
Apply to Eurest Services today!
/Eurest Services is a member of Compass Group USA/
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
*Req ID: *328279
KELLY L LUQUE