Business Development Mgr., Digital Textile Inks, Advanced Pr
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Business Development Mgr., Digital Textile Inks, Advanced Printing-Home Based role (Job Number: 204451W-01)
DuPont Advanced Printing is looking for a Business Development Manager responsible for Dupont™ Artistri® digital textile inks for the US and Canada. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years sales experience within the textile ink or digital printing industry and have a background in printing or inks. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing and growing existing accounts, identifying new business opportunities and ultimately responsible for achieving the sales growth and pipeline objectives for the US territory for Dupont™ Artistri® digital textile inks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Growing the US sales territory, which includes managing existing customers, identifying new prospective customers, and performing field promotional work to secure new business.
• Making an annual business plan (volume and value) for your assigned area, both for existing business and new business.
• Coordinating customer visits and closing sales with customers.
• Reporting monthly sales developments (actual/forecast), competitive activities, market developments and new business development. Taking corrective actions where needed.
• Executing on national sales and marketing plans, including new business development plans.
• Establishing yearly agreements with the customers, volume planning, and conditions (delivery and payments).
• Working in close relationship with other team members in sales, technical field service and customer service.
• Coordinating with DuPont’s technical staff to determine customers’ needs for in-field product testing as needed.
• Developing and advising on pricing strategies and new product development.
• Attending and assisting with regional events and trade shows.
• Minimum 5 years of sales management experience in the digital printing or ink industry.
• Experience with digital textile printing strongly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, chemistry, or engineering fields.
• Strong presentation and sales skills
• Solid English language skills; bi-lingual Spanish a plus
• Excellent project management and communication skills to effectively manage customer and inter-company activities that will result in sales.
• Strong self-motivation and time management skills
• Willingness to travel at least 50%
• Preferred location near a large metropolitan hub
At DuPont, we have an unbridled commitment to
deliver essential innovations that enrich people’s lives, enable sustainable
development and foster human potential for generations to come.
Innovations developed from highly engineered
products and naturally sourced ingredients to shape industries and everyday
life. From smarter homes to more efficient cars, from better ways
of digitally connecting to new tools that enable
active and healthy lifestyles…in all these areas and many more, we’re working
with customers to transform their ideas into real world answers
that help humanity thrive.
Coupled with core values and excellent compensation
& benefits… Together, we’re turning possibilities into real world answers
that help humanity prosper!
Come realize how you can make an impact, actlike an owner and partner with customers in our journey.
Please access the following link to better
understand & appreciate DuPont’s
Journey at https://eidupont.scene7.com/is/content/eidupont/production/unstructured/DuPont.Now_Final_19Apr2019_TA.pdf :
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran
status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable
accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for ContactInformation at http://www.dupont.com/global-links/accessibility.html .
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here at http://www.dupont.com/content/dam/dupont/corporate/careers/careers-landing/documents/DuPont-US-Affirmative-Action-Policy-August-2016-FINAL.pdf .
Primary Location: NA-United States-Delaware-Wilmington
Organization: Electronics & Imaging
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.