HRLY Engr Wood Manufacturer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19711
HRLY Engr Wood Manufacturer Description/Job Summary
Associate is responsible for the proper cutting of engineered wood products and building loads for deliveries. In addition, this associate must maintain a safe, clean and well organized lumber yard, load and unload lumber and/or building supplies, operate a forklift, and be able to lift 75 lbs. Other duties as assigned.
- Cuts product to specifications
- Build loads for delivery
- Load and unload lumber and building supplies
- Keeps lumber yard clean, well organized and safe
- Ability to read and comprehend documents (i.e. policy and procedure manuals); write routine reports and correspondence; speak/present in front of a small group.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; deal with problems involving a few concrete variables and standardized situations.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training.
- Previous experience using a saw for cutting lumber or materials, preferably in a lumber yard or similar.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability