Full Stack Java Developer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
Kforce has a client in search of a Full Stack Developer in Wilmington, Delaware (DE).Duties:
- Design and implement applications using Java technologies: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Rest Web Services, etc.
- Adopt and work cross-functionally (T-shaped) across BSA, QA and Development domains
- Design and implement responsive web UIs using frameworks like Angular4, bootstrap etc.
- Implement custom monitoring solutions using Splunk & Wily, etc.
- Expert in in Full Stack design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects across the company
- Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset
- May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
- Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
- Stays abreast of cutting-edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business; May give speeches and outside the firm, writes articles
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Compensation Type:Hours