Client Support Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19702
Exam Master is looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual to join our customer support team and provide high-quality professional assistance to our clients.
Who We Need
If you’re the type of person who loves to solve everyone’s problems and leave them with a smile, you’re exactly who we’re looking to hire. An outgoing & confident demeanor, excellent communication skills (both written and oral), and solid computer knowledge are key qualities for us. Our goal is 100% client satisfaction by delivering a customer-focused experience.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be the first point of contact for users with questions about our testing system. Common tasks include:
- Using phone, email, and instant messaging to support our systems.
- Assisting system end-users with various tasks, such as access issues, system usage, and retail purchases.
- Troubleshooting our system, including diagnosing whether an issue is error or user confusion, following up on problems after resolution, and documenting related concerns and interactions.
- Administrative tasks for the department, such as information gathering, pulling system reports, and updating client account information.
Skills You’ll Need
- An analytical mindset to diagnose and find the best solution for software issues.
- The ability to pleasantly discuss technical information with nontechnical audiences.
- A strong grasp of the English language to ensure productive communications.
- You’ll need to be comfortable answering the phone and handling callers that may need escalation.
- Solid computer skills—all of our work is done online, so using modern technology effectively is a must.
- A desire to learn. You’ll need to be a system expert and eager to seek out new tasks during downtime.
- Experience explaining technical systems to nontechnical users.
- Experience with online assessment platforms.
- Experience working in an educational setting.
- Related college or post-secondary educational experience.
Who We Are
Exam Master provides testing resources to a wide variety of health science programs. We serve practicing healthcare professionals, health science educators at universities and colleges around the world, and health professions students preparing for careers in the healthcare industry. We work with numerous medical and healthcare subject experts to deliver quality content to our users.
Our culture supports flexibility and work/life balance while focusing on professionalism, productivity, and strong work ethic. We’re led by a team of dedicated individuals in a small, collaborative business environment.
The Job Details
- Hours will fall between 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- Compensation starts at $15/hr.
- Opportunity to learn and grow into higher level support roles, such as client trainings.
- Our location is in Newark, DE and this position is on site. We’re near I-95 and DART bus route 046.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.