Payments Technology Business Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
We are looking for a talented and experience business analyst to join our team to assist with the development of our merchant services offering. The ideal canidate will have an extensive background in merchant services technology – including devices, networks, settlement and servicing. They will work to create their designs, record and document flows and work closely with the architecture team for direction.
• Provides technical systems and software support for modification, implementation, or conversion of business systems supporting the merchant services offering
• Acts as liaison between system of record technical team, developers and vendors.
• Participates in design, development and implementation of complex applications or systems.
• Participates as an individual contributor on projects, completing activities as a part of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
• Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities, typically as an individual contributor.
• 5-7 years of applicable experience.
• Strong leadership, communication, writing, and relationship skills across varied levels of influence.
• Excellent analytical and logic skills.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Ability to partner with both technology and business Associates to develop and implement solutions.
• Strong knowledge of project life cycle, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently.
Experience with independent software providers, alternative payment networks, POS device management
Enterprise Role Description
Applies technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and vendors. Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure. Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies. Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs. May manage projects including responsibility for a project and project budget. Works under minimal supervision on enterprise wide projects requiring creative solutions. IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience. Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of applicable experience.
Posting Date : 09/16/2019
Newark, DE, Christiana I, 1000 Samoset Dr,
Charlotte, NC, GATEWAY VILLAGE, 800 W TRADE ST,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 25% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.