Service API Modeling Architect
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
Responsible for shared business service architecture, design, and quality solution artifacts in working across consumer, retail, small business, and wealth banking application domains. Models and documents reusable service APIs. Acts as a point of contact for web service delivery and API portfolio management across projects at an enterprise level. Build relationships and trust with stakeholders to align to strategy and shared goals. Participates in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables. Will support multiple projects with competing deadlines. Note, while this is not a development role, development-based tooling and service API technology implementation experience will be beneficial.
• Domain driven design with object-oriented and resource based domain models in financial services
• Able to design, create and manage reusable API artifacts and service interface specifications (XSD/WSDL/WADL/Swagger/OpenAPI/YAML/RAML)
• Hands-on tooling experience, may include: source control (SVN, Perforce), UML, XML, JSON, SOAP, REST, RAML, Data mapping)
• Excellence in writing and maintaining clear end-user documentation including service API specifications, patterns, best practices, and business data definitions
• Effectively communicate, influence, and deliver quality across a demanding agile-driven environment
• Working domain experience across consumer and small business banking, wealth management, and investment banking products, business processes, data
• Application of IT governance policies, portfolio roadmapping, release management, metrics creation
• Working delivery experience with process modeling, information modeling, business analysis, business taxonomies, and/or data dictionaries
• Define and support architecture principles, standards, and implementation best practices – able to consult and guide resolution on issues
• Able to drive change through persuasive documentation, presentations, and collaboration across multiple teams
• Organizational awareness with prior experience across Bank of America is desirable
Posting Date : 09/17/2019
Newark, DE, Christiana I, 1000 Samoset Dr,
Pennington, NJ, Princeton Place at Hopewell Bldg. 5, 1500 AMERICAN BLVD,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.