Staff or Project Municipal Engineer - 812/3097
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19711
Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates, a leading engineering and design consulting firm, is current seeking a Staff or Project Municipal Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Water and wastewater design and analysis of collection and conveyance systems, pump stations, treatment processes, and storage tanks, including new construction and rehabilitations.
- Municipal engineering for Delaware and Pennsylvania municipalities including subdivision and land development reviews, road rehabilitation, stormwater management, MS4, capital improvements, grant writing, and attendance at public meetings.
- Infrastructure planning including providing recommendations, cost estimates, feasibility studies, and developing solutions.
- Regulatory permitting
- Inspection and construction administration
- Project management experience is a plus including preparing and managing budgets while overseeing project schedules and ensuring timely completion
- Experience in water resources such as stream and waterway restoration is also a plus