Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
1. Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
2. Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
3. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
4. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
5. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
6. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
7. Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
8. Other duties as assigned/required.