Head of Delaware Trust
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Greenville, DE 19807
The Head of BNY Mellon Trust of Delaware will lead BNY Mellon Wealth
Management’s Delaware trust company, which administers trusts for fiduciary clients where BNY Mellon Trust of Delaware serves as sole trustee, co-trustee or directed trustee.
- Work closely with the Head of Wealth Advisory and Fiduciary Services, the Chief Fiduciary Officer, the National Fiduciary Team Leader, and the Delaware region Team Leader to formulate a long-term business plan for BNY Mellon Trust of Delaware, including operational improvements, risk management and go-to market strategy
- Participate in discretionary trust decision making (including reviewing trust structures and trust instruments) and committee meetings as Chairman & CEO of BNY Mellon Trust of Delaware
- Partner with Delaware region Team Leader, National Fiduciary Team Leader, Head of Family Office and Regional Presidents to develop current and future fee business and drive BNY Mellon Trust of Delaware fiduciary appointments
- Participate in prospect and client meetings as Delaware trust subject matter expert, and have client management responsibilities for some of the team’s largest and most important relationships
- Enhance and expand the firm’s relationships with key “centers of influence” nationally by coordinating messaging with key fiduciary stakeholders and the National Sales Director
- Serve as Delaware Trust legal subject matter expert, including helping to develop marketing materials and white papers, and speaking at events in an effort to market and grow BNY Mellon Trust of Delaware
- Work with the Delaware region Team Leader to oversee the administration of existing portfolio of Delaware trusts and oversee business activities sitused in Delaware, including Wealth Management, Asset Servicing, and Corporate Trust and Treasury Services
- Work with internal auditors and external regulators on operational policies and controls
- 10 plus years of experience in Delaware fiduciary administration with emphasis on Delaware estate and tax planning
- Client experience, including experience managing large and complex fiduciary relationships
- Experience working with centers of influence, including trusts and estates attorneys and CPA’s
- J.D. with practice emphasizing trust and estate planning and/or administration
- Active Member of Delaware Bar
Primary Location: United States-Delaware-Greenville
Internal Jobcode: 80037
Job: Wealth Management
Organization: Advice Planning and Fiduciary-HR16024
Requisition Number: 1903309
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.