Assistant Maintenance Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Harbeson, DE 19951
• Support the Vision, Mission and Values of Allen Harim
• Collaborates with the plant engineer to utilize equipment to improve employee safety, production quality, equipment reliability, and overall equipment
• Utilizes mechanical and electrical expertise to maintain production systems, utilities, buildings and grounds.
• Utilizes a computerized maintenance management system to optimize asset utilization through scheduled preventative maintenance.
• Implements corrective actions identified by key maintenance performance indicators as a means to create overall equipment effectiveness.
• Remains current with latest and emerging industry regulations and codes relative to mechanical and electrical systems design and operation.
• Ensures corporate policies and standards are followed in both capital project implementation as well as daily maintenance.
• Shares best practices within the Maintenance Department.
• Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating and delegating.
• Provides management of employees directly or through supervisors to ensure effective selection, retention, development, disciplinary action and performance management. If a collective bargaining agreement exists, may participate in negotiations, grievances or other contract related activities and discussions.