Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
- Identifies the patient needs and reports to the RN.
- Provides direct observation to patients requiring a 1:1 observation as assigned.
- Must remain with the patient at all times
- Reports observed physical and emotional reactions to holistic plan of care.
- Participates in the evaluation of the nursing care provided through physical presence at the patient’s bedside.
- Receives report and continuously communicates with the RN and healthcare team throughout the shift.
- Minimum Qualifications__(Education/Experience/Licensure/Certification/Skills_)_:
- ****High School Diploma****
- Good Customer Service
- Bi-Lingual (not necessary, but a Plus)
- Experience in an acute or long term facility (not necessary, but a Plus)
Job Number: 00162361
Location: Wilmington, DE
Organization Name: Saint Francis Healthcare
Facility: SFDE – St. Francis Healthcare Service
Employment Type: Part time
Shift: 12 Hour Day Shift