Art Director (9613)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
WILMINGTON, DE 19804
Position: Art Director
Location: Wilmington, DE
Starts: September 2019
Duration: 1 year with the possibility of extension or conversion to full time
Where do you want your career to take you next? If you are looking to join an internal agency with influence over a large Fortune 500 organization, apply to this role!
Our client, a financial firm in Wilmington, is looking for a Art Director to join their team. This is a long term contract role with the possibility of extension or conversion to full time
Art Director Responsibilities
- Work with the creative team to direct mail, brochures, create banners, e-mails, landing pages and other interactive assets for consumers
- Telling conceptual stories using words and images
- Creating content that draws an audience across all channels
- Collaborating with copywriters, production artists, marketing team and creative directors to deliver strong concepts for OOH and arena graphics
Art Director Requirements
- Bachelors degree is required
- 5+ years of experience creating print and digital brand experiences
- 3 or more years of experience in an agency as an Art Director
- Portfolio showing both print and digital design skills is required
- Previous experience working in an ad agency and/or financial environment will win the role!
- Experience with direct response marketing (direct mail specifically) is a major plus
- Ability to show samples of work is essential
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com