Retail Project Merchandiser
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19702
TEMPORARY 12-WEEK PROJECT WITH POTENTIAL FOR PERMANENT POSTIONS!
TNG is a leading merchandising company in the USA, servicing over 70,000 retail locations throughout the country. We provide our retail partners with a wide range of services which include: POG maintenance, product or shelf tag scanning, POP placement, inventory counts and product ordering, store resets, building displays, visual merchandising, and reporting.
We currently have openings for Retail Project Merchandisers in the following areas:
Bethesda, Chase, Damascus, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Kensington, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, MD
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
We are searching for talented people who are energetic, organized, detail oriented, computer savvy, reliable, have great interpersonal skills, and bring a positive attitude daily. This is a temporary job for up to seven (7) weeks that could lead to a permanent part time position.
Week consists of 10 to 30 hours (depending on location) of scheduled service on a team. The ability to move to the next location in schedule is required.
Retail merchandiser responsibilities include:
• Installing and stocking of clip strips
• Following store maps and setting to POG
• Scanning and tagging
• Accurately reporting time worked and completing exit surveys about the work performed
• Communicating with store management staff
WHAT DOES THE POSITION OFFER?
• Paid training
• Competitive hourly rate
• National company with advancement opportunities
• Opportunity to work with major brand retailers (Wal-Mart, Kroger, Publix, Target, Home Depot, among many others)
A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
• Candidates must have reliable transportation necessary for local travel and proof of insurance
• This can be a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, searching for items and standing for long periods of time.
• In order to perform the job you must have access to a computer, internet, and email for regular communication with your supervisor.
• We are a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) company so a smart phone is required for most job assignments. Candidates could be asked to take and upload pictures to company website as well as downloading an app for reporting purposes.
• Ideal candidates should be computer savvy, reliable, provide great customer service, and be able to work well with limited supervision.
To Apply: http://careers.tng.com
Apply to requisition number: (ME32562)
McLean, VA 22101
TNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.