Team Lead - Pega Developer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Newark, DE 19713
Pega Lead as part of a Scrum team to assist in building out CECT Claims Technology 2019/2020 Initiatives.
Mentor and lead Pega developers as well as mature into a Claims back office technology architecture and solution provider role for the Claims Portoflio, supporting multiple LOBs using the claims applications.
Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments. Focus on setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints. May be responsible for coordinating teams to accomplish development in a matrixed organization.
Candidates should have the following attributes / skills / experience
• Pega experience developer with 5 + years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions using PegaSystems PRPC tool.
• Pega CSSA certified.
• 1+ years experience in Agile Scrum methodology
• BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles.
• Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), Oracle.
- Knowledge of SQL/Oracle DB, data modeling and querying is preferred
• Team member on a development team, Problem solver, Technical intrigue
• Manages code migration from development through to production.
• May manage one moderately complex project and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
• Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor.
• Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants or managers.
• Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
• Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
• May assist and help train lower level developers.
Posting Date : 09/11/2019
Newark, DE, Deerfield VI, 655 Paper Mill Rd,
Charlotte, NC, GATEWAY VILLAGE, 800 W TRADE ST,
Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044),
- United States
Travel : Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.