Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
It is the quality of our expertly skilled team members, equipped with our Intelligent Revenue Cycle Solutions and award winning technology, that allows HBCS to be the preferred partner of hospitals and health systems throughout the country for superior customer service and accounts receivables management services. Enhance your career in this evolving healthcare industry by joining our Training and Quality Management team where you will be responsible for identifying group and individual training needs and developing training plans and programs designed to address business needs.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identification of training needs; analysis of subject matter and employee group to be trained; research, select and develop learning techniques to create a blended learning environment (virtual, simulated, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc.) which transforms content into learned behavior for all trainees.
- Confer with HBCS and client management to gain knowledge of operational processes, assess training needs, and develop/deliver targeted training programs.
- Research and evaluate cutting-edge training tools and learning resources to incorporate solutions that enhance the scope and efficiency of HBCS training initiatives and expands our virtual learning across multiple varied technological platforms, employee demographics and geographics.
- Monitor and evaluates trainee performance by developing and administering learning assessments, and monitor/evaluate effectiveness of training efforts, programs and tools to identify gaps in job preparedness, and initiate measures to improve training effectiveness.
- Provide on the job coaching, feedback, supervision and evaluation throughout the training and orientation phase across multiple functional and geographical areas.
- Ensure optimum content and utilization of internal learning management system to most effectively deliver training programs and evaluate company-wide training completion and trends.
Strong candidates will possess the following:
+ Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
+ 3-5 years of experience in delivering training and curriculum development – contact center environment knowledge preferred.
+ Demonstrated utilization of the principles of adult learning and ability to develop and deliver curriculum that effectively maintains interest and participation across a variety of demographics while facilitating a variety of learning and training concepts.
+ Thorough knowledge of health insurance billing and insurance follow-up processes, healthcare revenue cycle, and claims processing for governmental sponsored plans is preferred.
+ Proven success in developing virtual and online learning, and incorporating and managing e-learning and learning management systems; strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products.
+ Exceptional presentation skills, oral and written communication skills, and proven expertise in preparation of effective quality presentations and learning sessions.
+ Demonstrated ability to evaluate effectiveness of training programs and to develop targeted curriculum and programs.
+ Ability to travel at least 30% of time.
The qualified candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, exhibit excellent collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships, and manage multiple projects in order to meet frequent changing deadlines.
New Castle, Delaware, United States