Community Service Workers - Recreation Coordinators
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
New Castle, DE 19720
RECREATION COORDINATORS – Part Time Positions (CSW IV, $11.60-$12.60/hr.) Applicants should have at least one year of experience leading groups of participants in recreation, sports and/or youth programs. Teachers, para-professionals and coaches are encouraged to apply.
• Responsible for day to day operation of recreation and sports programs, and activities at specific site;
• May supervise subordinate staff;
• Maintains records and submits reports;
• Oversees safety and behavior of participants; making onsite appropriate decisions;
• Ability to communicate courteously and effectively;
SENIOR RECREATION COORDINATORS – Part Time Positions (CSW V, $12.10-$13.10/hr.) Applicants must have completed two years of college with an education/sports/recreation curriculum or have at least three years of experience leading groups of participants in recreation, sports and/or youth programs. Current and former teachers are encouraged to apply.
• May oversee several locations including supervision of subordinate staff;
• Responsible for ensuring the safety and security of participants and promoting positive behavior;
• Responsible for implementation of NCC rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and programming;
• Serves as primary liaison between programs and Program Manager;
• Works independently and make appropriate decisions;
• Helps to investigate and resolve complaints and inquiries;
• Maintains records and submits reports.
Shelia Carlisle Department of Community Services 302-395-5613 Sheila.email@example.com