Home Health Aide
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Wilmington, DE 19806
We are seeking Caregivers to assist clients in their home. Daytime Hours are available during the week and on the weekend. Apply to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of elderly or disabled individuals.
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Two years of professional, supervised, caregiving experience
- Proficiency in English; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide transportation; Owns car and is fully insured
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Cooking skills – nutritional meals
- Bed bound skills when required