Retail Team Leader
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
• In partnership with store leadership, work alongside store associates providing daily direction, communication and training to execute daily action plans in accordance with Vera Bradley’s objectives and standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Note: Other duties may be assigned)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Set high standards and motivate the team to create The Experience
• Responsible for exceeding sales goals, building store traffic, converting Guests, interacting with the product, and promoting campaigns and contests to drive brand awareness and lasting customer relationships
• Act as a Brand Ambassador consistently modeling and upholding the Vera Bradley Core Values
• Assist leadership team with planning, implementing, and maintaining the visual merchandising brand standards
• Assist with store operational duties including inventory, ordering, training, Fussy Matrix, e-mailing and calling Guests, and opening closing
• Act a liaison between store associates and store leadership to create a fun and collaborative work environment
• Maintain an awareness of loss prevention by supporting a culture of honesty and connecting the links between creating The Experience, store associate engagement and shrink
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The environmental and physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching
• Must be able to work with strong fragrances and scents in the form of eau de toilette, burning candles, bath and shower gel, body lotion, hand cream and bar soap throughout the work day.
• Strong sensory skills such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity
• Ability to consistently lift 10-35 lbs; Occasionally lift up to 55 lbs with the ability to push or pull more than 55 lbs